Cremation With Confidence
We believe in our cremation process so much, that we offer the Cremation With Confidence Guarantee
As cremation has become more popular in recent years, some providers have learned to cut corners and offer a very low price. Unfortunately, this has resulted in a continuum of national scandals and has put doubt in the minds of families that choose cremation.
Peace of Mind. Guaranteed
Heath Funeral Chapel is the only local cremation provider to offer a 10-step cremation process backed by our Cremation with Confidence guarantee.
This 10-step process is designed to:
- Treat your loved one with respect and dignity by assuring that your loved one never leaves our care.
- Provide a system of checks and balances to ensure that the cremated remains returned to you are those of your loved one.
- Offer your family the opportunity to celebrate the life of your loved one – before and after the cremation process.
Learn more about our 10-step cremation process here, then contact us to find out more on your cremation options.
Cremation with Confidence 10 Step Guarantee
- Your loved one never leaves our care
- Many other funeral homes hire third party crematories. These funeral homes transfer your loved one to outside cremation services, making it difficult for the funeral home to manage and supervise the cremation.
- We have our own crematory located on-site at Heath Funeral Chapel. All your services are handled and managed by our certified staff and your loved one never leaves our care.
- Safeguarding personal identity
- To ensure security, a personal identification band is placed on your loved one at the moment your loved one is transferred to our care.
- Unique Tracking System
- Upon arrival, your loved one’s data is logged into our tracking system and assigned an identification number. This number is used to track every phase of the cremation process. Our tracking system includes date and time of arrival to our facility along with the name of the funeral director.
- Funeral Director Supervision
- At every step in the cremation process, a licensed funeral director will be supervising the process. This supervision ensures that the highest level of care and respect is given to your loved one.
- Family Identification
- We will ask you, or a representative, to positively identify your loved one prior to the cremation.
- Cremation Log Book
- Immediately prior to the cremation process, the funeral director takes your loved one to the crematory. Upon arrival, his or her personal identification is noted in the cremation log book. This log shows the name of the individual, date and time of the cremation, identification number, and crematory operator’s name. Our crematory log accounts for the date and the start time and is initialed by a cremation technician before and after the cremation.
- During the Cremation
- As a funeral home with an on-site crematory, Heath accommodates all religious and personal preferences. Featuring a spacious viewing room, our Tribute Center allows families to witness the full cremation process if so chosen.
- After the Cremation
- After the cremation, the family should contact the funeral home for the urn. At this time, if you so choose, we will provide a dignified setting in which to receive the urn, where you may spend a few moments, privately, in quiet reflection.
- Celebration of Life
- We will assist in planning a funeral or memorial service either before or after the cremation, which will appropriately celebrate the life of your loved one. A meaningful ceremony provides an opportunity for family and friends to pay tribute to your loved one and to share the memories of a lifetime.
- Grieving is an on-going process, one which does not necessarily end with the funeral. For this reason, we have dedicated staff members who are available to help you deal with the continuing grief from the loss of your loved one.